<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Friday, April 13, 2007

11:19 AM - Just a small note...

Hey ya'll just a small note to let ya know I am doing good and am still alive and safe. I found someone that let me bumb her laptop and I went to the USO to use the free internet over there (or here really).

Amazing how many people come out of the wood works when one gets deployed! Thats all I am going to say about that for the moment.

Lots has happened, some good some not so good. I wish I could have kept you all informed while I was here, but the Army is just WAYYY different than the Air Force when it comes to certain things, like accessing ANYTHING on the internet. Anywho... Much love and shall catch you all soon enough, can't wait to get back!! Its been good....but man am I ready!

Love--

The Wann

Labels:


Blogger Trisha said...

bitch, bitch, bitch...whats the prob? u don't want your peeps showing u luv while ur gone? put on a dress princess and hit the town!  


Blogger Té la mà Maria said...

Hello I am visiting your blog-Web and I like much. Congratulations

If you want you can visit ours, one is but irreverent and iconoclastic blog of the world, and one is in Catalonia - Spain

http://telamamaria.blogspot.com

Thank you very much

Maria-Keaton  


Blogger HuianaSukari said...

fine, I wont worry about you while you are over there... just cause i've known you for over half my life... but thats fine! lol.  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates