<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

11:23 AM - Never enough time...

So I just got back from visiting the family and a few friends back home in Kansas City. Good to see the family but wish I could have spent a bit more time with some old friends but bad time of year to expect that. Christmas and all of that ya know. Went to Arkansas to visit my brother and his family for Christmas and jsut hung out till it was time to leave. I left my Ford Escape there and took a train back to Albuquerque. Trains are Punk Rawk! Planes are...well just suck!
Got the good ol iPod shuffle second generation! I like it, I like it alot! :-) and...well thats really about howz it goez. Crazy snow here in Albuquerque, leaving for my second tour but first to Afghan pretty soon, hope I can hit this thing up while over there and all ya'll better stay in touch (you know who you are!) or else!!!

Ok--alright--gotta go--PEACE!

--TheWann

Labels: ,


Blogger HuianaSukari said...

grrr.
(p.s: I agree about trains v. planes.)
(p.p.s: when ya goin?)  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates