<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Saturday, December 09, 2006

12:16 AM - In Baltimore

This is a pretty cool city, other than some of the crazy crime, but thats that with a white hat (if you get it you know). I am here doing some training at the University of Maryland Medical Center and it has been interesting thus far and I am hardly half way through my first night! At the moment no one is needing a chaplain so we are taking a small break and snacking on some chips. Already been a bit ummm...exciting? Not even sure if thats the word but it has to do in this environment.
Anywho away from that, I bought two paintings by this killer guy Larry Stevens who is pretty cool. We just started chatting and making fun of my ex and his ex and all the BS excuses the ladies give when it is time to depart but they have no reason other than I did this and that to someone else. and of course he was also in the military back in the day and went through some of the same crap, funny. But I bought the "Color Me With The Blues" and another one that I can't seem to find on his page at the moment so maybe it is pretty new, I dunno! but it rawks! But "Just Breeze In", "Decisions" and "I can Still See You" are a couple more I were looking at. Maybe when I come back from this deployment. Or maybe he will make me one as a coming home present...riiiight! LOL

Well much to you all and can't wait to get back to the good 'ol Kansas City soon, baltimore rawks but it just ain't no KC! :-)
Much love!
--TheWann

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates