<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Thursday, November 30, 2006

3:01 PM - a couple of updates....

Just to keep some of ya in the know, still working that stupid accident thing. They won't have it done before I leave for training of course but I am hoping they will have it done before I take off to visit the family and friends in Kansas City Missouri (Go Chiefs!). If not I don't really know where I am going to store the Ford. But Whatever! Things will fall into place work out just right...right? Well, I will be in KC during the Christmas time and is now looking like I will be on leave from 18 Dec to Jan 2 most of that time of course will be in Kansas City with family, friends and my favorite city Kansas City! I am heading to Baltimore between the 7th and the 11th for some training. So some good stuff and and all the bad stuff is just life and it will all work out in due time. Oh and we just got our first snow here in Albuquerque! W00t, w00t!
Alright then...well I will see most of you people while I am on leave and for those of you that read this and I don't really get to see anymore...well I probably don't like you or most likely you live in Alaska and I just can't visit :-)
PEACE!!

Labels:


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates