<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

8:18 AM - Post Secret


I have just purchased the second book by Frank Warren called
My Secret: A Postsecret Book and just like the first book its crazy awesome! And a must buy for everyone!


I already have his third up and coming book The Secret Lives of Men and Women: A PostSecret Book on stand by at Barnes and Nobles but it comes out Jan 1 2007 and I just hope I will get it before I take off.

For those of ya that have no clue about this book or about the website PostSecret let me tell ya, it is by far my favorite site out there and is ranked as the third most viewed blog on the net. Well let me just quote from the site:

You are invited to anonymously contribute your secrets to PostSecret. Each secret can be a regret, hope, funny experience, unseen kindness, fantasy, belief, fear, betrayal, erotic desire, feeling, confession, or childhood humiliation. Reveal anything - as long as it is true and you have never shared it with anyone before.


(PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.)


You will have to check the site out or go and buy the book, or just look through it while shopping for other books at your local book store, but its well worth the look and I can't wait 'till his third book, I am addicted!!

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates