<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Monday, October 23, 2006

3:09 PM - My Week Long Trip


Well I just got back yesterday from a little bit of a trip thang! Drove to Utah to visit an old friend who was back on her way to Alaska. Wasn't able to spend but and hour and a half with her but that was really the entire reason behind the trip and that was the highlight, yes even more so than the beloved Blue Man Group show in Vegas. Vegas, you say?!?!??! Calm down my friends, it was only a day(Saturday, so a weekend and a night hehe) and thankfully, or not depending on your outlook, I had a friend with me that was able to keep me out of trouble. But after hanging with the friend at the airport, and seeing her off went and hung out at my other buddies place in Utah for the week. Getting caught up on my Jericho and my Battlestar Galactica shows (and the nerd comes back out).
Then went to the Vegas down in the Nevada. Stayed at the Circus Circus, DO NOT ever stay there. You will be better off sleeping in your car.
Rating- Worst hotel EVA!!
So we headed over to the Venetian and ate a killer meal and I took a shot of well...I'll just come out and say it, Vanilla Vodka with Scallops chopped up in it. Good but I will never mix vodka and seafood again. Then went to see the Blue Man Group and the Venetian. There is a reason why it is the number one act in Vegas! But sadly it isn't a show that is easy to explain. But it is the best thing I have ever seen, beating out even most concerts that I have been to and every play. So if you have the chance, just fork over the cash money and enjoy. Worth every penny.
Well than my friend got tired, it was around midnight-thirty. and took off for the hotel, well that was when I thought it would be a great idea to drink even more! **DumbAss** Well not ever stepping foot into the place called Sin City...and then being 'a bit' drunk... I got pretty lost and ended up in some apartment complex, shortly there after was "offered a good time" got scared and ran away like a twelve year old little boy. (I am sure she didn't cost much) got back to the Crappy Crappy, I mean Circus Circus, and fell asleep around 0300 had to leave around 0800 cause I was trying to get to the Albuquerque by 1800 but to no luck I got here a bit later than that. Oh well good stuff, good times and glad I met up with two of my close friends....
Well 'till next time.........

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates