<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Monday, April 17, 2006

12:57 AM - New Name....

Well.. I figured even after all this time I still get about 30-40 people that visit this blog a week. Most don't stay very long but I figure if I am still getting that many maybe I should keep this thing going. I am obviously not in Iraq anymore, and really didn't know what all to blog about. I thought about it for awhile and even thought about getting a new one but I have decided to keep this one and just blog about EVERYTHING. Heck why not. Most of my blogs from this point on will be current events for the most part. But every now and again I will chime some light into my life for you all and talk about other things that may interest me, but for the most part it will be about current events.

I hope you all will keep coming, I have a couple of articles in mind already. So good day to all and Happy Resurrection Day and for the none believers, happy easter.

Labels:


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates