<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Monday, April 24, 2006

8:10 PM - Life is interesting...


Sooo... here I am just trying to set my life straight and do thingss right for once (atleast more right than normal), I am geting ready to PCS ( move duty stations) to Kirkland in New Mexico about June 1st is when I will be leaving, and what would happen other than someone stealing my wallet!! I mean come on what kinda low life do you have to be to come into someones home and swipe their wallet!! Well I don't know this guy but its a friend of the roommate that has since disapeared. What da ya know!!?? Anyway, lost 80 bucks in cash, drivers license (remember I am leaving for New Mexico in about a month!!), military ID, bank cards but better yet (stupid stupid stupid!!) lost my Social Security Card! Wow wanna talk about wishing you listened to others when they said you shouldn't carry that mug around huh? AHHHHH!!!! Anyway got the local cops on it along with security forces and I think OSI (military investagators) on the job oh and lets not forget the banks are on it also, nearly 600 bucks gone! Rat Bastard! Yes the banks are covering it but they need this form and that form and blah blah blah.... I still don't have anything back yet. I had to bust out a bit more than 200 to get an IM test and my registration done, a couple plus grand to fix my car because I hit someone right after I got back from Iraq and I guess my insurance expired while I was in Iraq.... Doesn't make sense but hey, thats what makes life interesting, right?

--Till next time ya'll.........

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates