<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Thursday, January 12, 2006

6:53 AM - Rain, rain go away, come again some other AEF!



In Alaska during the winter the snow seems to never go away because it hardly ever gets above 32 degrees, here in Iraq the water from the rain seems to never go anywhere since the ground is made of clay instead of real dirt. How do these people farm anything!!?? We have dubbed the "Lake" in front of the chapel The Tuskagee Lake. I am just glad they put the sidewalks in before it got like this, imagine this pic and going to the back of your dorm without a sidewalk? Either that or walk all the way around and hope the other side isn't like this. I have more pics up on the fotoblog you all should check this water!Well sorry about the slow updates again, growing a bit short here. I obviously am not allowed to give out dates but to be honest I have no clue when I am to be back just that I should be ready. Which of course I am not. I am a guy we pack the day before we go on a trip! But things are coming to a close and all to happy to get back to AMERICA! Hang with some good 'ol friends and have some good fun before it is time for me to PCS (move to a new location). Then it would be time to start all over a meet new people for another 3-4 years before it is once again time to move. I have started to ship things back to the ol' AK, should take about 6 months before it gets there, joking...I hope. Much love to all and talk with you all later, hopefully when I get back.

Labels:


Anonymous the dad said...

Did you say pcs and pcs again after all of this? Sounds like a career plan to me! Love that government money!!! The mom wants to know if you got any packages from people in Bates City?  


Blogger binarypunk said...

Yes I received some fine packages from the people from Bates City, thank them for me!
Career? Still unsure, I really need to make up my mind real soon! There are things I want to do in my life that just aren't feasible in the military. One of my chaplains and I were just talking about that today, it is that time in my life where I have to decide what the heck I am going to do. I can no longer just float. Stay in, cross train, get out, go to college, follow any number of dreams/job opportunities that I have in mind. I have 'till May 'till I PCS, I then have about a year before I am able to cross train, and I have about two years from now 'till I re-do my commitment. Life is fun isn't it? decisions, decisions, decisions, what to do , what to do! Live with no regrets! Its all a person can do huh?
PEACE and Love  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates