<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Friday, December 09, 2005

11:06 PM - Who is this Tyler??

Some of ya'll that know my name isn't Tyler are wonderig where and how I got that nick. Well its stupidly funny. When we first arrived here for some reason we all decided we needed nicknames. Only 2 have survived this long, Tyler and DP. One of the chaplains last name no one can pronunce so since it has two words in his last name that start with a D and a P, that was just natural. Mine came from my friends from back home. Its a Fight Club thing. The main character's name is Tyler Durden and I love the movie. Well most of us back home go by fake names when we first meet people, don't ask me why because I still don't know why we do that, its just something we do. Well when I first got here I decided it would be funny to tell my NCOIC that my name was Tyler. Well when she made all the paper work with everyones name on it she never looked at the papers with my real name and put Tyler Wann on all of them, I felt bad and then I laughed. She had to re-do them with my real name. So it kinda stuck, LOL.

And now you know the rest of the story :-)

Labels:


Anonymous the dad said...

This is the last post I've seen as of 12/13  


Blogger yo said...

haha thats funny.....lol i love you tyler - ure friend "becky" :P  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates