<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Saturday, December 03, 2005

10:12 PM - Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!


Once again hello to all! Tonight at 0015 my time the Chiefs play the Broncos, my most hated team of all time! Well I guess I will see tonight what the likely hood of the bet shall be =)

Haven't done anything yet as far as Sundays go. Just got to work a litte bit ago and we have services starting in a few hours, so I figured I would write the blog. I finally got the other project done that has kept me busy for awhile. Its another blog, but one I hope ALL military members will really enjoy looking at. You should check it out, its basically another fotoblog but certainly different than the one linked to this site.

Getting ready for the CHRISTmas services that will be coming up. Too much fun! Oh yeah I have decided to use all caps on the first part of CHRISTmas since I want to see if I can offend anyone. You offended yet? It makes me laugh the stupid crap people get all pissy about these days. I am sure people are soo offended that they just get sick to the stomach...yeah right, Ok anyway... just been doing some visiting with the chaps. They have this little Mic Night thing going next to the coffee shop, not too bad really. There are some good talents out here playing the guitar, reciting funny poems or parades about being deployed. Sipping on a cup of joe and listening to amateur poetry... great times =) Well I will sign off for now, enjoy the new site.
PEACE

Labels:


Blogger Katt said...

Whooo whooo look at those legs ;)

had to.. me and my smart mouth and all hehe  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates