<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Thursday, December 15, 2005

9:35 AM - Reminder...


I guess that last post got me some extra visitors, I hope it was to take advantage of the program!! I have had about 1,100 visits and about 3,500 page views! Thanks to everyone that finds this little blog interesting. Please rememberto leave a comment if you enjoy this, especially if you are not from the family. Someone from Canada has been spending a lot of time here and thanks for checking this out. There are people from Indonesia, Baghdad, D.C. (do you like it big brother? :-) ) and of course all over the states (those are the people that spen more 2 minutes here). If you actually enjoy reading my...ramblings about whateva let me know, I may post more often. At the moment this is one of those mediums for the family and the friends back home. Or just shoot me an email.

Well I am getting ready to send out some actual hand written cards/letters. I never do those things, cards aren't me. I have often wondered if it is a guy thing. If women/wives weren't around Hallmark would be out of business! Guys send cards a month after the fact... really bad when someone dies or they have already recovered from the flu LOL. Women on the other hand anticapete the flu and get the card ready! But I figure I might as well giv eit a shot, I mean hey we do have free postage here! I have recieved some emails from old friends and other people lately, thanks for those that have shown your support. I tell everyone about the good emails that come in. Man when you get deployed old friends and what not come out of the wood works huh? I love it though! Keep 'em coming.

Christmas season is coming around. There are a load of things going on here. Services of course, bon fires, some USO show with some people coming that I have never heard of and some guy that everyone hates and no one can figure out why he is coming... Al Franklin...whateva. I don't care. We have had crap for USO shows here, although Aaron Tippen came. I am not into him but he is big.

Oh and for anyone wanting to make care packages (not for me though since I doubt I will get it before I leave) I found the best thing on earth to put in the packages!!! Crystal Light on the go drink mix! Put two in your water and drink all day! I hate drinking that bland water day in and day out! Jsut something for whoever out there to think about. Well eeryone have a good one and PEACE

Labels:


Blogger Katt said...

Do I even need to bother asking?  


Blogger binarypunk said...

What...? Everyone enjoys a good cookie off of the floor. Like my mama and papa always said, DON'T WASTE! LOL  


Anonymous the dad said...

Aren't those the doggie biscuits we sent? Hope you enjoy them! Mom just found out, via this blog, that you get 'free' mail now and wants to know (while she rants and throws stuff)why you didn't write to your poor,lonely,dear, waitin'-for-her-sonny-to-come-home, sweet mammy? And we ain't talkin' 'bout no computater mail, neither!!!  


Blogger binarypunk said...

not send snail mail??? Oh yeah I am a 20 something lazy kid with email on the mind LOL Still love ya mom :-)  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates