<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Thursday, December 29, 2005

3:18 AM - I WON THE ELF WAGER!!!!!


After being scared from the previous week when the Chargers beat the Colts and knowing the chiefs only had two games left the Chargers and the Bengals. I was pretty excited when we won, I wanted to make a post right then and there. But figured it would be better if I waited for the demise of my SSgt!! All I have to say really is 20-7 against a team destroyed the only undefeated team was all sooo sweet!! So I am sorry for everyone that wanted to see me wearing that Elf outfit but you just don't bet against the Chiefs! We are famous for pulling out at the last minute when everyone thinks its all over!!!! Well here is a pic of the poor guy and for those that can't read the sign it says
I love the Kansas City Chiefs!!
I lost a bet to the best team of all time, they just had an off-season this year
I think the Miami Dolphins suck!
He is a fan of the Dolphins, I know how pathietic!!


Labels:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure... I leave for.. what? 2 weeks? And THIS is what I come back to?! You not wearing the elf costume? Man! What a way to ruin a girls christmas... BLAH!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D

Katt  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just lucky the Bengals didn't have anything to play for. You should be upset that the Chiefs won 10 games and didn't make the playoffs.  


Blogger binarypunk said...

According to Sports-Central.org The Chiefs finished the season ranked 10th I would use ESPN like I have been but it has recently been blocked here for whatever reason. Now they should have done a lot better than they should have done this year and they would have made it to the playoffs if the Steelers lost. But thats that. I am more of a cup half-full kinda guy and no matter how bad your favorite team does if you are a true fan of the team you will always be proud of how they do. If they are able to actually do something with there freaking defense next year all will be well.

Personally "Anonymous" I would like to know your favorite team, God I hope you aren't another band wagon junkie!  


Blogger JAWS said...

So who will take over the coaching at Kansas City? Possibly Herm Edwards if the Jets don't do something? Guess we will see but this was an impressive game and it is funny that the cheifs can give the best teams a beating the shitty teams we fall to. I am curious if Priest will be back next year?  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates