<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

3:39 AM - Stupid Bet


Alright so I may have made a stupid bet, not too sure yet just how stupid. I was bad mouthing that Miami team...who are they again? Oh well back to the story, so the SSgt starts to bad mouth my and pretty much everyone else's most beloved team, the Kansas City Chiefs... ya I know, really I understand your frustration. So I had to inform him on just how much BS he was full of. Well after a few minutes (45 minutes really) on this subject we decide to make a bet. He believes the most beloved team eva!! Will win only one more game. I said, in the heat of passion for my most beloved team, that again he was full of it, and it was certainly alot that he was full of. So we decided who ever was wrong gets to parade around the Rec tent in a Elf costum that will have a sign that says "Kansas City Chiefs Suck" Or in his case "Kansas City Chiefs is the best team EVA!!!". Please do not ask why or how we have an elf costum because I still have no clue why we do, but we do. I will post the results of my I mean his demise when it happens =) If you look at the schedule.... well...I am screwed! But I have love for my most beloved team, the Kansas City Chiefs! There is no way they are going to lose that many games! Just no way! (And I will keep trying to convience myself of that till someones demise)
PEACE





Oh and for that don't know... we beat the crap outta New England.... but I guess everyone is this year.

Labels:


Anonymous Jeremy said...

One game they're sure to lose is against the Bengals. Hopefully they have their win before the Bengals come to town, otherwise you'll be in an elf suit!  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! I can't wait to see you in this elf costume :D

Katt  


Blogger binarypunk said...

You all make it sound like I am going to lose this bet =) I see how my where I stand with my friends! LOL Its alright laugh when I upload this pix of him losing instead.  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way I'm laughing.. I just like the idea of you in the elf costume more :D

Katt  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates