<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Sunday, November 13, 2005

6:47 PM - More PR Time...

I think I have got more PR time here than Paris Hilton has...ok maybe I am over stepping it there but here is another article written in a paper that reasches more Americans than any other outside the United States. Its not about me though. Remember that entry I made some time ago about us chill'n and kicking back some cigars? Well this is from earlier that day when our Wing Chaplain pinned on Lt. Col.

Hmmm...what else? Well more of this that and the other, really. Recently I have been getting into a lot of religious conversations with some people. December is now just around the corner. After that we will start the count down! I have been volunteering at the hospital on my days off here recenly, so I will volunteer there again. Doing just about anything from cleaning to putting up new tents and moving everything around to new rooms. Not that bad... good experience ya know. I bought a leather jacket the other day...freaking hand made! Real nice, maybe I will post a pic of me wearing it some time. Well...that is about all I am going to talk about on this post... much love and talk with you all later! PEACE

Labels:


Anonymous dad said...

Watch out for those damned camel fleas on those arabian leather jackets! There could also be fleas on those Arabian horse leather jackets, also. fyi. How do you leave comments on the picture site?  


Anonymous the dad said...

Read the attached article about your chaplain's promotion. Great article. We're so glad you have a good crew to work with. Saved it to my email. Saving your pictures, too.  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates