<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Saturday, November 26, 2005

8:04 PM - Happy Birthday to me!!!


**In a singing voice** Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meeee from Iraq!!
Well today was my birthday, the team here hooked me up with this cool flag, a did up my little corner of the universe here with balloons and ribbon-ish stuff. They really spent some time doing this and had to have woken up early to do it. So Big Thanx to them! It was cool.

Well thus far I have recieved 5 care packeages from people or organizations. The parents of course sent me my first, and then my killer awesome Uncle Tim, I have recieved two from Operation Gratitude and Liberty Hill Baptist Church from Moody Texas. Thank you it has been fun to get these when some of the other enlisted hasn't MUUUHAHAHA!!!

Well for the moment all is well and the birthday was pretty cool, PEACE!!

Labels:


Blogger yo said...

awwe. i'm sorry you had to have ure birthday there....we'll celebrate when you get back for shure......  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates