<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Thursday, November 17, 2005

9:04 PM - The Game of Risk


There was a Risk tourney last night and the Chap and I went down to the rec tent to do some serious whooping! Well I was the second person out trying to do the back fill for him. We got ahold of the Australia and I blocked it with my guys so know one else could get in there, well I split my men and lost. I stepped out for a bit and then I came back around 2300 and someone else was needing to head for bed so I took over for him and won the game... honestly I don'y know how since he was so spread out but oh well...The chap stayed a bit after midnight and went to bed then I and the other guy just battled it out I had way more men and won...the game lasted 'till about 0200 and started at 2000. The winner is supposed to get a shirt but since the three of us stayed so long we all three got one. The other game was done in two hours!! I don't know how that happened! Oh and the pic was not posed for the camera, that is us really playing. Oh and just for the sake of arguement... anyone here think Green should have taken Europe as long as you could guarantee red didn't attack? TTYL


Anonymous Jeremy said...

Are you wearing civilian clothes in the photo, or is that the PT uniform? I thought you always had to be in uniform over there, even to go to the bathroom. I'm glad to see your Risk skills have improved since the last time I stomped you.  


Blogger binarypunk said...

Na it is PT gear we are authorized to wear the long sleeved underamour 'till they have a long sleeve PT top. and you winning was a fluke and I think you know it.  


Anonymous the dad said...

Best risk scenario: Get into and build up Australia, attack east coast of Russia up to and through Alaska (about near Elmandorf would do), then take and hold US. expand through So. America. Wait and build up there with No. America. Keep one unit (built up) in Russia to protect Alaska and, if possible, Greenland. Get over into Africa expand and build up. If you get that far, with caution, you win every time!!! It worked in the seventies while deployed with the Navy SeaBees on Diego Garcia! A little known fact about Risk and Monopoly players is that they are bored and have nothing else to do. That's a good thing. Win more, stay bored, Love  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates