<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Wednesday, October 12, 2005

10:05 AM - Smoking...


Hey ya, hey ya!! So in Alaska a pack of smokes can run you any where from 6$ up to 9 or even 10$ no joke. Here in Iraq I can get a carton for 21$!!! Do the math. This isn't the place for me to stop smoking at these prices!! But the way I figure it, if I kept quitting and then re-upping on the amount I smoked and blamed it on the annoying and stressfulness behind the Ex (just another military tale) and I am able to stop here all should be well when I get back. Well thus far I have not had a smoke in a week from today! We will see how far this keeps going, I may have one every now and again but the problem is I can't buy the packs thats when it gets bad again. Oh I finally got the pix of the Pig Roast, BUT for whatever reason I only got two pix soo... this is the good one. You can see me and my chaplain is the tall guy, LOL. Let me tell ya something, those boys can cook!! Anywho... whatelse the listing of where I am supposed to go after Alaska jsut came out, but I don't think it is up to date since it only has one base and its Andrew's. Not a bad place but DC isn't my kinda hang out. We will see soon enough though. The road trip is being reconsidered. The price to rent an RV is mad expensive! From AK to MO its over 10K with out gas and food!! So ummm...yeah. hopeing to find a decent used one for around 5-8K if not we will buy a used camper to haul around. Those you can find real cheap. but the prob with that is now you have people stacked in a car. I most likely am not going to be selling the Escape for whatever reason. So atleast that is better than a car. Here? Not too much of anything really, watched some good movies, hanging with the roommates every now and again, been hitting the gym but I really need to work on my run more! Working on a few CLEPS. Just going through the days, I am lucky and here for 4 months. On the AF side of Sears everything seems to be doing good little things back home causeing stress, but on the Army side of Sears people are just freaking out. 'Till the Army wing dings get their shit together no one will be joining. The get treated worse than second rate citizens, no one cares about them not even their own people! At least the AF helps their own! Really sick when you think about it. Anyway... everyone have a great day. I am sure I will be posting alot more once the American Holidays start to roll around... much luv to all!!!

Labels:


Anonymous Da Dad said...

????expand and restate your last few sentences. I'm not sure I understand yoursears statement, and what's the grousing about????  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates