<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Wednesday, October 19, 2005

8:55 PM - First Package


I gotta give a special shout out to the parents for the new/first and thus far only mail I have recieved. LOL, I know my brother is going to say "Where were your letters while I was there!" I am not good at sending things either. So no worries everyone! But donated the books to the library but I kept "Case for Easter" and "The Cross and the Switchblade" hard to turn down some classics ya know.
Well... my Chiefs won and they are now 3-2. There wins have been WAY too close for me though. They really need to do something with that defense! Anywho, bought Season 1&2 of "Sliders" one of my favTV shows! Fox killed them but what can you do, a great idea can easily be killed with management and bad writing but even the worse idea can be awesome with just the opposite.
I have about 12 weeks to go. I am not counting but we were talking about it today for whatever reason so I just remembered. Not much to say on this just wanted to say thanks for everything in the package. Oh and we are going to air up the blow-up catcher and play B-ball with him in the office. Even the bible study people thought it was kinda fun! LOL
Love ya and talk to you all later.

Labels:


Anonymous The Dad said...

Did those books go the the Chapel library or a regular "base" library? Not really important, just curious. The package fairy might have sent another thing or two. The Dad is not the fairy either! And WHAT, no phone cards????? My parents would have sent me some, but they liked hearing my voice! Oh and by the way The Dad won "Diablo". The spectral elixir is only good one time. Some brother of yours sold his house for enough that you could expect a good package, but don't tell him I said that!!!LOL, LOL, LOL!  


Anonymous The DAD said...

Explain the Coin thing. I know but most don't. You said in earlier blog that you would explain it. Also, have you kept additional count on all the dumb questions? What are they? Do any of them come from your chaplains? LOL
Just in case that the one gentleman who made comment about you being bored is reading this, I'll say that boredom can be an answer to prayer if you're a parent and some kid of yours is in Iraq, etc. God answers all kinds of prayers if they are in his will!!!!  


Blogger binarypunk said...

base library... and thanks for the fone cards :-)  


Blogger JAWS said...

Brother is sorry that he has not sent anything yet. Been trying to work on it but I can't seem to catch my breathe since my boss got back from deployment. I wish I could grab him by his neck and kick the #$@$ out of him but then that would be more of a hassle. Take care.  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates