<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Thursday, September 29, 2005

11:32 AM - Newsweek!!


Well good morrow! Sorry its been awhile since I have updated this thing, I just kept putting it off for whatever reason. Well as you can see from the picture on the left here Public Affairs contacted us saying that Newsweek wanted to do an article on Global Ministry w/ chaplains in the combat area. I didn't get interviewed but either way this is pretty cool huh? Check it out. Anyway Checked out the pool the other day, very nice I must say...but as expected the girls must wear a one piece no lovely 2 pieces :-( but what can ya do ya know? LOL Been going around with a couple of the chaplains meeting people and all of that good stuff. 2 Airmen asked me how they could cross train into this field... so I told them how great it is and all that stuff that they wanted to hear. Told them the proccess. Lets see what else... had a dorm room inspection, I passsed but she said my area was fair! FAIR??? I don't have anything there!! pillow blanket (made) and freaking shoes in a row under the bed! Thats it! clothing is in the locker locked up There is nothing else there! I would like to check out this First Shirts room... give her a fair! LOL Ya ok I think she was just trying to play all hardcore and stuff but whateva, I have seen it all before lets look tough and see what this little E-4 does, good stuff. hmmm...Did the holiday greeting it will be in Kansas City sometime so if you know the mom and the dad and you are in that area ask 'em and they will tell you when it will be aired, ---mom and dad, they will call you with that info.
I found the "Black Market" on base, its a place where you can buy these terrible quality movies for about 5 bucks but there is usually 3 movies on the disc so thats cool been buying a couple of those. Just watched "Ill Fated" a little B-side, sundance movie from them... I liked it. Weird but sundance movies are always weird. I'll try to keep this ball moving sorry for the delay in posts, I just put it to the side sometimes.
Much love to all and by the way for anyone that did read this far that pic is a fake pretty cool though huh? LOL

Labels:


Blogger JAWS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  


Blogger JAWS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  


Anonymous THE DAD!!!!! said...

I read your post, saw the picture, told momma, threw on some clothes, drove my "unlicensed" car down to Barnes and Nobles. Independence cop stopped me and gave me a ticket. I tried to explain what I was doing but he told me to get back to the house or he'd call a tow truck. We turned around and brought Mom's car to get "several" copies of that magazine. I couldn't find it and asked the clerks how to get copies. They said that it must be next week's issue and that they would order some extras for me. I paid for 10 of them in advance and promised to buy more of them if they came in ok. I got back home and Mom wanted me to read your blog to her. I did, but this time I read it all the way through. JERK!!!!!!  


Anonymous The dad said...

Love you.  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I think it's great!! Nicely done Mr. Sexypants :P  


Anonymous Zach said...

I was going to show my friend that my role model was on the cover of newsweek, but no- it's a fake! JERK!!!!!!

Art says, "That was pretty good, actually. (But you can't be my son's role model anymore- JERK!!!!!!)  


Blogger anna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  


Blogger HuianaSukari said...

Hi. found you. looking to make sure you were okay and stuff. write me, if and when you get a chance, if you still have my addy.
Kim  


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates