<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Friday, September 02, 2005

3:49 AM - Arrived

Hey ya, hey ya from the land of the sand that is slowly turning into glass! Well just arrived some hours ago. Heck of a plane trip thats for sure. Had a lay over for a day and flew close to 20 hours or so. But finally here! Its hot, its really something else don't know how to explain it really just different, not bad...yet but interesting. We have an awesome DFAC (chow hall) here we have, 2 movie theaters, a bazzar crap man even a miniture golf place! But there is alot or work going on here also. this place is BUSY 24/7 I have only been here for a bit and non-stop action people going around and doing something all the time.
The dorm is aight. Big enough and its real nice I don't have to go outside to go to the restroom. But we also have a few roommates unlike the trailers. But I think I like it this way better to be honest. I can't access the picture site that I have at the botom of this Blog here but I can at the community center, I will see what I can do about the pics since that place is pack all the time.
At the moment I can't think of anything to add into a care package but if I do I will post it here. but if you need the address you will have to email me and tell me how I know you.
'Till next time.....
Late

Labels:


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates