<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15661511\x26blogName\x3dThe+Wann\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thewann.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5848265137786614361', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Wann

TheWann formely known as the Airman in Iraq blog, since I am no longer in Iraq I decided to make this still for family and friends, with a wider stretch of thoughts for anyone else. 

Donate to the poor airman:
Monday, August 29, 2005

2:20 AM - The Farewell party....

Yeah so the room mates and some friends got together to throw me a bit of a bash this weekend...killer time I must say. After some good drinking and hanging out next to the camp fire they got me to get up and before I knew it 3 of the guys grabbed me and duck taped me up against a tree and whipped creamed me and I got some good 'ol "Force Hydration". Got a couple of good slaps to the face, not fun when you are drunk and sober up later wondering where that mark on your face came from lol. We pretty much did that Friday and Saturday night, good times. Tonight we went out and walked around downtown Anchorage to see if anything was going on and as usual no not too much was and then just as we were getting into our car we saw a bum fight. 2 drunk natives up here were just yelling at each other and before we knew it some punches were thrown and we had some free entertainment. Kind of a lame fight but still hella funny. I will see about up loading some pics from the weekend and maybe the video also.

Well this really isn't the day before I leave but close enough. It maybe a bit of time before the next post since I don't know just how much time I will have and I am sure I will be shown just what it is I have to do over there. So 'till next time......

Labels:


Post a Comment



Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent

© binarypunk 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates